|G.M. Borkar & Co. was established in 1987 with the aim of providing value added professional services in various fields. We represent the Spectrum of Knowledge and Experience in the Field of Business Process Outsourcing, Financial Consultancy, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and Tax Management. We believe in upholding the highest standards of business ethics with a dedicated commitment to total quality. We have built up a networked team of dedicated professionals in the services that we offer. We take great pride in the confidence and respect that we have earned from our clients and strive to improve everyday.
Audit and Assurance
Statutory Audits of public companies, private companies and small / medium firms
- System Audits – to study, analyse systems and help design new systems and processes for better management and smoother flow of information and documents
- Internal Audits
- Special Audits for special purposes
- Investigative and Fraud Detection Audits – to help detect frauds and leakage of funds
- Financial and other Due Diligence for parties interested in partnerships, take-overs, collaborations, etc.
- Management Audits
- Income Tax Audits
- TDS ( Tax Deduction ) Audits – to help control and correct errors in statutory tax deduction by companies.
- Audits of Societies, Trusts and Voluntary Organisations
(both Domestic and International Tax.)
Representation and Assistance Services.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns.
- Representation for Assessments and other proceedings in the tax department
- Representation in Appeals before Commissioner ( Appeals)
Indirect Taxes - Service Tax
Tax Planning- to study and analyse existing tax positions and devise strategies to minimize tax incidence
- Tax management- to devise strategies and processes to properly comply with tax laws.
- Tax Opinions- Written opinions on tax laws
- Double Taxation Treaties- Advisory Services
Representation and Assistance Services
- Preparation and filing of service tax returns
- Representation for Assessments and other proceedings
- Incorporation of Companies
- Secretarial Services- back office work for compliance with all company law requirements like maintenance of statutory records, filing of required documents with the ROC etc.
- Advisory Services regarding all company law matters
- Representation before Registrar of Companies
- Representation before Company Law Board
FEMA and RBI
Consultancy on all EPF, ESIC, Factories Act & Industrial Labour Law Matters.
Advisory services regarding foreign exchange regulations and matters with the Reserve Bank of India
- Systems, Software and Data Processing
- Systems Audit to Study and analyse systems and processes
- Systems Designing to design new systems and processes for better managements and smoother flow of information and documents
Advise on selection of software for different business requirements, including accounting and enterprise - wide solutions
- Designing software specifications, selecting software developer and coordinating completion of software
- Implementation of software systems
Data Processing and Management
- High volume data processing and management
Complete Accounting Services,
- Preparation of project reports and applications for funding with financial institutions.
- Debt Re-structuring Services